350 sq meters / 3767 sq ft
Perched on a bank of the Pacuare River with a privileged view of that pristine waterway and the surrounding tropical foliage, the Jaguar Villa is our most luxurious suite. It was designed to give guests the experience of being in a tropical rain forest without sacrificing comfort. A simple yet elegant ambiance combines tasteful details such as hardwood floors and teak furniture with ample open areas for admiring the surrounding nature, including a terrace complete with a spring-fed pool, outdoor showers and spacious bathrooms. The sounds of running water and the songs of birds and tree frogs mix with the colors and aromas of the rain forest to create the unforgettable sensory experience of a stay in the Jaguar Villa!
The villa includes:
- Spacious master bedroom with a king-sized bed and sitting area
- Tastefully decorated living room equipped with two daybeds
- Two luxurious bathrooms, each with two showers - internal and outdoor
- Tub in the master bathroom overlooking the river and jungle
- Private waterfront terrace with sitting area and hammock
- In room telephone to communicate with our main lodge and bungalows
- Private, spring-fed pool overlooking the river
- Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses
- Hot-water showers and tub
- Safe-deposit box
- Telephone communication at main lodge
- Private bridge and treetop platform with river view
The Pacuare Lodge Adventure is sold as a package trip that includes:
Transportation from San José, bilingual guide, typical Costa Rican breakfast in route, Pacuare River rafting tour or ground transportation to / from the lodge (depending on preference), professional river guides and equipment, 3 exquisite daily meals, bungalow stay, hot beverages and non mixed drinks, lunch along the river, use of private installations at river take-out, return transportation to San José with guide.
*Pick-ups, transfers & drop-offs may also be arranged to and from almost anywhere in the country for an additional rate.
Not Included in the price: Alcoholic beverages and mixed drinks, spa treatments, optional experiences and activities, incidentals.