Make Your Next Vacation an Adventure
• The Pacuare Lodge is nestled in a rainforest overlooking the Pacuare River, which National Geographic has listed as one of the worlds top ten scenic rivers.
• Getting to this exquisite eco-lodge is half the adventure, since you arrive and depart as part of a multi-day rafting tour on the Pacuare River.
• The luxuriant rainforest that surrounds the Pacuare Lodge is a private reserve that forms part of the largest network of protected areas in Central America, covering more than 1.2 million acres of tropical wilderness.
• Guests have the opportunity to experience an unforgettable meal in the Nest: a platform 60 feet above the jungle floor in the branches of century-old Kapok tree - considered a sacred tree by the ancient Mayans.
• All of the staff at the Pacuare Lodge are from local communities, and the friendly, casual atmosphere has been cited by guests as one of the most pleasant aspects of their stay.
Do not take our word for it, have a look at the lodge's guest book. Then come experience what everybody raves about!